As many of you will be aware, the club has been running an indoor social bowls competition on Thursday evenings over the winter.
The first of these 5-week events concluded a few weeks ago and was won by the Father/Son combo of Jayden and Spencer Ravji.
The next 5-week round is beginning next week (Thursday 1st August) and we look forward to seeing last rounds participants play again, and would also love to see any new players who might be interested.
No experience is needed, and this is a great opportunity to introduce new players to the club and/or pop up the the club for a drink and just watch.
- Thursday nights from 6pm (for 5 weeks starting 1st August)
- Pairs (teams of 2)
- Two 8-end games per night
- Weekly prize for top performed team (Wins/Diff)
- Cannot win weekly prize more than once (shares things around)
- Nibbles provided (gold coin donation)
- Meat-tray raffle each night (thanks Prestons Master Butcher)
- Finals night on final round (5th night)
In order to plan for catering/draws etc, it would be appreciated if people could register their interest in playing by replying to this email and letting us know. If you don’t have some to play with, just let me know and we can sort you out with someone to play with.
Victoria Bowling Club
Club Secretary | Club Treasurer